Immigration Specialist, OISC Level 1-3
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Immigration Specialist to join the team
Main duties will include to manage varied immigration caseload; manage relationships with the clients. To provide an advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of UK private and business; immigration;
- Managing relationships with clients.
The successful candidate should be: (OISC) as a Level 1, 2 or 3 Immigration Advisor with up to 2+ years of experience in similar role; Fluent English, Russian is considered as a bonus;
- Fully conversant with PBS, Nationality and European applications with in-depth knowledge of immigration case management.
Would you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full Job Description will be provided to the registered candidates.
Property Department Assistant
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Admin/Customer service Specialist to join the team:
Main duties will include to assist the department on daily basis queries from the clients and client relationships management
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- General filing and documents archiving
- Working with Property Contracts (English / Russian)
The successful candidate should have:
- Customer service and admin experience 2+ years;
- Fluent English, Native Russian;
Would you please send your CV to email@example.com. Full Job Description will be provided to the registered candidates.back to top